1. Credit / Debit Card
Available At Checkout. Please use the electronic check option and fill in your information accordingly. We us an SSL secured connection and your information is safe.
2. Bitcoin (Currently Unavailable)
Available At Checkout
Ordering Outside Of The USA?
You may notice that your purchase price updates to $USD currency while checking out. Please note this is completely normal. Our store operates in $USD currency only. You may initially see your prices shown in your home countries currency, but when you get to checkout, the price will update to USD. For example, you are located in the United Kingdom, and you are ordering a product from our store for 155 pounds. At checkout, your purchase price updates to $179. Rest assured you are being charged the correct amount, based on the current worldwide exchange rates. Our payment processors use the most up to date exchange rates to charge you the proper amount in USD.
Is it Safe?
We use an SSL secured payment gateway to process your order. All of your personal information is encrypted using the most secure technology around. Our website is SSL certified throughout your entire shopping experience. With hundreds of positive customer feedback, a 7-day money back guarantee, and extensive quality control, you can be assured you are safe to shop with us. If you still feel unsure, you can contact us directly through instagram or by submitting a support ticket here.
What Should I Do If Payment Failed?
Payment Failed Notice:
- “Do not Honor”: Your credit card bank refuse the payment, sometimes this happens when attempting international transaction online, call your bank or change another credit card that was used to pay an international online payment previously.
- “Not sufficient funds”:Please make sure you have enough money on the card, sometimes your credit card bank may charge a fee for currency exchange.
- “Restricted Card”: You need to call your credit card bank, or change another credit card to pay.
- “Failed”:Failed too many times, try to pay again after 24 hours. Or change another credit card.
- “Invalid Card Number”: Please check if the card number is correct.
- “Transaction not allowed for card”: Please contact your credit card bank, or change another credit card used pay international online before.
- “Exceeds withdrawal amount limited”: Please call your credit card bank.
- “Lost Card”:Please call your credit card bank, or change another credit card used pay international online before.
- “Invalid Message”: Please check if the name, contact info, billing address are correct.
“Expired card”: Please check the credit card expired date